Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Parenting Your Teenager

Parenting Your Teenager (P.Y.T.) is an opportunity for parents to gather together to experience Christian community, Christian encouragement, and to think through elements of being a Christian parent with one another.

We currently meet together every Wednesday at 7pm in the Mt. Calvary Youth room. All are invited to attend anytime!

On Wed., May 16th, we will be discussing what it means to leave a legacy of faith within the hearts of your children. This will be awesome to discuss together!

On Wed., May 23rd, (the last PYT event for this Spring) we will be working through what it means to disciple your teenager. This is a conversation I'm super excited about!

I'll keep you posted!

<><
Ben.

2 comments:

Julie Maaske said...

Great class, Ben! I'm so glad our group is choosing to continue to meet. What a blessing you, Jen and the group are to me. Thank you, Father God, for these people in my life!

Anonymous said...

I feel the classes were incredible! It has been a wonderful opportunity to share our experiences and learn from some skilled trainers on the big screen as well. I think you have done a great job Ben and Jen! I look forward to hopefully having the chance to again, share our faith, learn some things and talk roundtable. Thanks to everyone who contributed their comments the last class. I just want to say how much it meant to me. It takes courage to do so. So, again, thanks, and hope to see everyone together again soon!

Yours in Christ,

Cathy Dodds